- Discover the traditional way of life of the locals despite growing tourism, proving that the two can exist together in harmony without compromising the laid back rural lifestyle.
- Explore the mangrove forest and take a nature walk to a spectacular view point home to the Hornbill, where you might be lucky enough to see them.
- Visit the Batik Painting Center where you can buy handicraft products and souvenirs.
- We will take you to visit a typical local house where people live in harmony with the natural surroundings of the rice fields and drink some fresh coconut juice picked from the coconut tree.
- Enjoy shopping at down town market; observe the local way of life, souvenirs and the local food and snacks.
Duration: 14.00 -18.00 (minimum 2 people)
Tour includes: Long tail boat to Koh Yao Noi, sightseeing by local minibus, drinking water, English speaking guide and travel insurance