All-Inclusive Koh Yao Yai Package
Play, dine and sleep by the brilliant Andaman Ocean, with full-board privileges to tempt you throughout the day. Enjoy two nights in villa, start from THB18,400.-
|One Bedroom Seaview Villa||21,400THB|
|One Bedroom Beachfront Villa||23,400THB|
|Two Bedroom Family Villa||36,000THB|
- Two nights in villa
- Daily breakfast for two persons and four persons in Family Villa
- Roundtrip Shuttle Bus from Koh Yao Yai pier to resort
- Roundtrip Boat Ticket from Phuket / Krabi to Koh Yao Yai
- Roundtrip Trip Airport Transfer or from/to hotel at similar distance
- Seafood Set Lunch on Day 1 or Day3
- Free-Flow Evening Cocktail & Canapes 17:00-19:00 on Day 1
- Andaman Seafood Dinner on Day 1
- Local Village Set Lunch on Day 2
- Afternoon Sunset Koh Hong Trip or Squid Fishing Trip on Day 2
- Exclusive Seafood Hot Pot Dinner on Day 2
Terms & Conditions:
- Deposit Policy:
A deposit will be required and charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. The deposit amount is total price of package, please fill in your credit card details in next step of reservation. If no credit card is provided, the deposit must be made via bank transfer within 48 hours after making this reservation.
- Cancellation Policy:
Free Cancellation until 7 days prior to arrival. After free cancellation period, reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be collected. A modification must be informed to hotel at least 7 days before arrival. Otherwise, full deposit charge will be forfeited. 100% of package charge is non-refundable in case of No Show & Early Check Out.
- Price & Benefit Policy:
– Price is including Taxes and Fees.
– The package cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or other offers.
– The benefits cannot be exchangeable to other benefits or cash/credit and cannot be transferable to other guests or days/stays.
– Above benefits and prices are valid for stays until 30 October 2021. Blackout dates may apply. Reservations made using any promotion codes, Travel Industry, Corporate rates are not eligible for the Book Direct Benefits.