The Wedding Location
The ceremony is exquisitely located in our landscaped garden adjoining the sea or can be located on the beach itself with the water as witness. There are several dining venues to choose from, all ideal for getting together with your guests to celebrate in style:
Krachang Grill Patio:
Enjoy a beach club vibe with an expansive outdoor design combining a restaurant, bar and over water patio for up to 60 people.
Jakrajan Bar and Tea room:
A relaxing spot for smaller parties of 20 situated around a secret hidden pool surrounded by rice paddies.
A fine dining restaurant offering a superb location for weddings with stunning views overlooking the infinity pool and the mystical Pah Koh islands beyond. The outdoor area holds 100 people, and the smaller indoor area is ideal for receptions of up to 60 people.
The delicious dining options include a la carte or buffet options, with the choice of western favorites, Thai cuisine or fresh local seafood. Beverage selections include Champagne, wine, cocktails, spirits, beer, soft drinks, juices and many other light refreshments.
We can tailor make your special day with additional services and optional extras to make it a unique and memorable occasion. Please contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package 99,000 THB includes:
- Welcome drink on your arrival for all guests
- A fruit basket on arrival in your villa
- Special decorations in the villa on your wedding night
- Elaborate Thai wedding decorations and set up
- Buddhist monks chant prayers for the couple, blessing them with health, happiness and prosperity
- The bride and groom kneel together to be draped with holy string to symbolize their spiritual union
- Sprinkling of jasmine water
- Fountain of Love ceremony – the special way of blessing from Koh Yao Yai
- Planting of a wedding tree, to symbolize your union
- On-the-beach or in-the-garden wedding location
- Long drum parade
- Bride to arrive in a flower decorated buggy
- Flower tray for the wedding rings
- Two-tiered wedding cake
- One bottle of Champagne
- Wedding certificate from hotel
- Gong Bell ceremony after dinner
- Honeymoon dinner by the sea
- In-room honeymoon decoration for the wedding night
- Breakfast served in room after the wedding day